Tuesday 13 August 2013

zee.anep.h's Google+ (page)

Assalamualaikum wbt
Hello peeps! Pe habaq! Amacam raya?! BEST?! hehehe
just wanna inform, anyone who willing and wanted to be friend with me
come join me at Google+

please click here -->  zee.anep.h Google+

The truth is,
I do have a Facebook account, but FB is a personal and different thing.
FB mainly and was made on purpose for family, friends and acquaintances only.
Sorry, but I really do not accept stranger invitations/requests in FB
I know it disappoint you (perhaps) and other people, but that just it.
so sorry! (betul ni!)

But............................!
To make up for that, join me (dah dua kali sebut benda ni) at Google+
I'll be waiting~ (n.n)v
Let's be friends, strangers!


p/s:
(the reason is)

kita taknak orang yang kenal kita tahu aktiviti gelap kita ni.
I just wanted to be remain unknown. Why?! Because, I'm a shy-shy cat (ayat Jibam dalam OME)
hahahaha

seriously, rasa macam living a double lifestyle pulak.
No one knows me here, which is just the way I like it! (yeeeeeehaaaa!!!)
Even if I were to tell them (my folks) the truth, I don't think they will believe me.
You ask me why? I will tell you because they know me just too well (not really a good thing!)



No comments:

Post a Comment